nexus s

Обсуждение устройств под управлением Android OS.
Официальные и неофициальные прошивки.

Модератор: zar013

Правила форума
Общие правила форума
Joejoe
Пользователь
smartphone: galaxy i9300

nexus s

Сообщение Joejoe »

как настроить видеозвонки? (сеть - оранж).
блин - в галакси с видеозвонки возможны - а в нексус с - никак. а если мне звонят другие (видеозвонок) то у них выдает что мой номер занят.
симка нормальная - проблеиа в аппарате, там просто опции видео нет (хотяпередняя камера есть.
помогите, люди )
krox
Пользователь
smartphone: V30 +
Благодарил (а): 1 раз

Участник покетовки

Даритель

Re: nexus s

Сообщение krox »

Выложи APN все пункты .
Vinsent
Пользователь
smartphone: LG G2

Участник покетовки

Даритель

Сообщение Vinsent »

Video calling on Google Nexus S now possible thanks to Tango app
If you crave to make video calls with your Google Nexus S during the holidays, you may rest assured that everything is fine, since an updated version of Tango allows you to use the video chat feature on the newly released Google-branded phone.
To make things even better, Tango is also available for iOS-powered phones, which means that cross platform video chats between Androiders and iPhone 4 owners are also offered.
We're not sure when Google will incorporate a native video call feature to its OS, so it's sure that Tango will gain some momentum as the first app to offer video calls for the handset. The new version of Tango is already available for free download in the Android Market.
source: Tango via Android and Me

Good news is that the Tango app has now received an update that brings video calling to the Nexus S smartphone. The application is free and comes with an update note saying that it now supports the front facing camera on the Google Nexus S.
Скрытый текст
Для просмотра скрытого текста необходимо быть авторизованным пользователем.
из вышеописанного я понял, что необходима аппликация Tango для видеозвонков
borissatan
Пользователь
smartphone: Нет

Участник покетовки

Сообщение borissatan »

Vinsent писал(а):из вышеописанного я понял
что Tango это апликация типа Fring, Skype и т.п.
Похоже что хоть у Nexus S таки есть передняя видео камера (VGA), но сама прошивка телефона похоже не поддерживает телефонные видео разговоры.
Вот например тема отправленная гуглю (пока без ответа)
Nexus S no native video call over the mobile network as in the Galaxy S.

Dear Google

Native video calling feature is not included in Google's Nexus S device. On the other hand the Samsung Galaxy S has this feature by default. The Nexus S has a front facing VGA camera and supports 3g, so the only thing required is to have this feature enabled and make an icon for it in the Contacts or Phone area to execute the video call.

And when I say video call I don't mean VoIP using an application; I mean video calling (video telephony) over the mobile service provider network, exactly the same as what is in the Samsung Galaxy S ( and most mobiles that have a front camera and 3g. "all Nokias"). So you can check it in Galaxy S and compare it with the Nexus S in order to add this feature.

Even though T-mobile doesn't support this feature over their network, the mobile (Nexus S) is sold unlocked and it can operate on any carrier around the world. I bought my Nexus S unlocked (without a contract) and my current mobile network service provider supports this feature (video call), plus I have it enabled for my account from their part, and the only thing remaining is to have an icon that enables me to use this feature. So this feature needs to be added to the operating system interface of the Nexus S (Gingerbread 2.3) as it is in the Galaxy S (Android 2.2).

Yours truly,
Huge Google fan

Оригинал здесь:
Скрытый текст
Для просмотра скрытого текста необходимо быть авторизованным пользователем.
Прошла неделя, пару минут назад чудик опять им написал, ждёт ответа.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity‏
http://forum.israpda.com/
khisha
Пользователь
smartphone: Как у дурака махорки

Участник покетовки

Даритель

Сообщение khisha »

Нету у него видеоразговоров по 3г. Не парься. Welcome to Google Experience.
В америке эта фишка не очень развита, в отличие от европы, поэтому на нее забили.
Joejoe
Пользователь
smartphone: galaxy i9300

Сообщение Joejoe »

Apn:
name: Orange 3G
Apn: uinternet
Username: orange
Password: orange
MCC: 425
MNC: 01
APN type: default

В самой звонилке отсутствует опция видеозвонка.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Устройства и прошивки»